Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Request for Proposal[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Request for Proposal
- From: "Gahagan, Karen" <kgahagan(--nospam--at)ibhs.org>
- Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 14:33:46 -0500
Greetings, Since I have seen job postings sent to the list, I trust that notifying members about a Request for Proposal is OK, too. The short version: The Institute for Business & Home Safety (IBHS) is developing a "Certified Home Program" which provides a set of criteria for new construction and retrofit of existing one and two family homes that, when voluntarily implemented, will strengthen the home's resistance to natural perils. If a qualified inspector completes an inspection and certifies that a home meets all the criteria for the perils affecting the home, the home will receive a special designation. It will then qualify for various private and public sector incentives tied to supporting natural hazard mitigation. The homeowner could also save thousands of dollars in damages, and more importantly, reduce human casualties during the next natural disaster. IBHS is seeking an outside party to develop a comprehensive training kit that will qualify inspectors to conduct home inspection under this project. If you would like additional information/documentation about this RFP please feel free to contact: Do Kim, Director of Engineering at 617-292-2003, ext. 242 or at: dkim(--nospam--at)ibhs.org. Thanks! Karen Gahagan Asst. VP - Information Services IBHS Karen Gahagan Assistant Vice President Information Services IBHS 175 Federal Street - Suite 500 Boston, MA 02110 P:617-292-2003, 224 F:617-292-2022 kgahagan(--nospam--at)ibhs.org
- Prev by Subject: Reply: ICBO California Legislative Alert
- Next by Subject: REQUEST TO BE REMOVED FROM MAILING LIST.
- Previous by thread: RE: grade 3.6, 4.6, 4.8, ..., means.
- Next by thread: Classroom Humor