RE: Structural Analysis Programs

Zachary,

I would like to bring to your attention a new product making
waves in the US called SPACE GASS for Windows.  SPACE GASS has
been a highly succesful program for the past 18 years in the
Australasia region.  Its impressive list of features and
fantastic user interface has made it a favorite among small and
large engineering consultancies alike, capturing over 70% of the
market.  Now with the iminent arrival of ASD, LRFD and Eurocode
design capabilities it is set to take America and Europe by
storm.

Don't take my word for it though.  Visit our web page
(http://www.spacegass.com) and download a free loan copy of the
program.  This copy will function as a full commercial edition
of the program for a limited period of time, thus allowing you
to assess the capabilities of the program in a practical and
realistic situation.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any queries or
questions.

Regards,
Nick Stanley
Structural Engineer