SEAOC 97 UBC Design Manual - Metal Stud Construction Evaluation

Some time ago I posted a message to this list asking if anyone with experience
in the design of light gauge steel would be willing to look at and comment on
the problem that is to be included in the SEAOC '97 UBC Design Manual.

I have scanned the problem and have converted it to an Adobe Acrobat PDF file.
The file size is approximately 1.2 megs in size.

The problem is a two story hotel with wood diaphragms. Comments, corrections
and suggestions must be received in my office no later than the two weeks from
now so that I can cumulate the various comments and forward them to Scott
Stedman our SEAOC Representative.

Please do not post your request on the list - I receive the list in digest
format and have not been able to keep up with all of the posts. Please send
all requests to me at:

SEConsltnt(--nospam--at)aol.com

I have included the comments submitted by AISI so that you do not need to
duplicate similar opinions.

Any help from those with experience in Light Gauge Steel Design would be
greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Dennis S. Wish PE