From: Paul Feather On Behalf Of Paul Feather
Sent: Saturday, March 13, 1999 12:21 AM
To: SEAOC list message
Subject: Wood Truss sources

Hello Everyone

I need a wood truss supplier in the Western States area who can provide 4x2
truss configurations, i.e. wood trusses with the chords and webs utilized in
a "flat" 3.5" horizontal orientation.  Any assistance will be appreciated

Thank you

Paul Feather  P.E.
San Diego, California
pfeather(--nospam--at)san.rr.com