Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Professional announcements for SEAINT Online Needed[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Professional announcements for SEAINT Online Needed
- From: Seaintonln(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 16:56:48 EST
I need to wrap up the second issue of SEAINT Online which will go to publication in less than 10 days. I will be happy to post an announcement for anyone on this list who represents a professional organization (does not have to be a SEA organization) that has formed or will be forming a committee whose work efforts will be shared over the Internet. This includes committees like the one from ASCE which recently posted a request for volunteers for Wind and Flood damage. My hope is to increase the number of professionals currently online and to motivate those who would be willing to volunteer time without the commitment of having to make physical meetings. Please send all announcements to me at: seaintonln(--nospam--at)aol.com Please send all announcements which you would like published in the May or August issues. If your organization is holding an event in the next three to six months, please submit a notice of the event to me at the above address and I will include it in the appropriate issue. This is an ongoing offer so please plan three to six months in advance and I will insure your announcement is published. Thank You, Dennis S. Wish PE Editor - SEAINT Online
- Prev by Subject: Re: Professional Abilities
- Next by Subject: Professor Thomas Paulay in Argentina.
- Previous by thread: RE: Reinforcing Existing Beam
- Next by thread: SEAINT Online - Articles Needed