SEAINT Online - Articles Needed

Many of you have offered to submit articles for publication in SEAINT Online.
I am short on articles to publish from authors other than myself at this time.
I appreciate the support so many have offered and need your articles as soon
as possible.
Please do not think for one moment that you have to have strong writing
skills. It is most important for you to have a knowledge of your topic,
whether it is a software review, tutorial or information article. We have some
very talented individuals like Jane Gilbert from SEA of Southern California
who possess a journalism background and who has successfully (as had Mark
Middlebrook) helped me with my grammar and structure.  In my case it is a
simple desire to offer readers information that I have which may be of
interest to them.
I urge you to submit your articles to me as soon as possible so that I can be
at least one or two issues ahead of the publication dates.
Please send your comments directly to me (not to the listservice) at
seaintonln(--nospam--at)aol.com and I will be happy to discuss this in more depth with you.

Dennis S. Wish PE
Editor - SEAINT Online