Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Professor Thomas Paulay in Argentina.[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Professor Thomas Paulay in Argentina.
- From: "Rodrigo Lema" <rodrigolema(--nospam--at)SOFTHOME.NET>
- Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 14:48:31 -0300
For those of you interested in RC seismic design, Tom Paulay will be lecturing in Mendoza, Argentina, from May 10th to 13th, in the 4th Research & Construction Professionals Meeting.
The issues covered by his lectures will be:
"Seismic design of ductile RC frames",
"Seismic design of ductile RC walls" and
"Seismic displacement compatibilities in mixed structural systems with restricted ductility demands".
There will also be lectures by:
Those of you interested in attending, can e-mail me privately to rodrigolema(--nospam--at)softhome.net or request additional information to:
Facultad de Ingeniería de la UNC, Secretaría de Extensión Universitaria. Tel: (54 261) 43, Fax: (54 261) 4380120.
P.S. Just one more thing: Mendoza is a beautiful city and there is plenty of sightseeing and winetasting to make, so loose your tight schedules and visit us and, while you're here, learn a little from Prof. Paulay.
- Prev by Subject: Professional announcements for SEAINT Online Needed
- Next by Subject: RE: Professor Thomas Paulay in Argentina.
- Previous by thread: Re: Engineer's Liability vis-a-vis Shop Draw
- Next by thread: RE: Professor Thomas Paulay in Argentina.