Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Congress ... internet access!! Too Late![Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Congress ... internet access!! Too Late!
- From: Roger Turk <73527.1356(--nospam--at)compuserve.com>
- Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 22:00:55 -0500
On October 21, 1998, President Bill Clinton signed the budget bill and the Internet Tax Freedom Bill that will keep the internet free from taxes, federal, state and local, from October 1, 1998 to October 21, 2001. Ref: www.house.gov Search for "Cox internet tax". (Please don't search for "Cox tax.") A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural) Tucson, Arizona
- Prev by Subject: RE: Concrete Specifications
- Next by Subject: Re: Congress ... internet access!! Too Late!
- Previous by thread: Congress about to vote on charges for internet access!!
- Next by thread: Re: Congress ... internet access!! Too Late!