Moment connection design example

Hi,

This is my first time designing a portal moment frame. I would appreciate if someone could share an example on designing moment connection for WF beam to WF column & WF beam to Tube column.  It's an one-bay portal frame with pin base connection.

-----------------------------
p                          p

Please email privately to this email address bpham(--nospam--at)itecsteel.com or you could fax your example to this number (909) 630-0381.

TIA

Bao Pham