Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
States That Require S.E.'s[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: States That Require S.E.'s
- From: "Steve Powell" <Stevep(--nospam--at)smesteel.com>
- Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 07:49:30 -0700
I need some help. My local Structural Engineer's Association has given me the task of finding out which States offer a SE license and if limitations are then placed on what a PE can design.
- Prev by Subject: Re: states requiring SE
- Next by Subject: RE: States That Require S.E.'s
- Previous by thread: RE: Moment connection design example
- Next by thread: RE: States That Require S.E.'s