RE: Moment connection design example

Bao -
  Refer to either of the AISC's current "Manuals of Steel Construction" for
wide flange beam-to-column moment connections: 1. 9th edition(ASD - "green
book") or 2. LRFD 2nd edition, volume II("silver book"). Note that a
connections companion manual is also available for the 9th edition. Although
I currently don't possess a copy, the AISC's Hollow Structural Shapes Manual
may include HSS moment connection design examples.

Charlie Canitz