RE: States That Require S.E.'s

SEAO is promoting a bill which is now in the Oregon legislature to require
SE registration for "significant structures" , defined as essential,
hazardous, and special occupancy structures, or more than 4 stories or 45
feet in height.  At present there is an SE registration, but state statutes
allow any PE to design anything for which he deems himself competent.  Wish
us luck!