RE: States That Require S.E.'s

"Let me make it perfectly clear"

Oregon has had an SE registration, requiring passing a 16-hr exam, for over
20 years.  What's being proposed is to require that "significant structures"
be designed by registered SE's, rather than CE's with knowledge and training
in structural design (all others are honor-bound not to design in areas
outside their competence).