Re: States That Require S.E.'s

>That
>hasn't affected me personally, but it alway seemed "protectionist".
>From what I'm able to read, 'protectionist' describes the regulation
which prevents me from going someplace else and buying someone else's
clients. 'Level playing field' applies to the regulation which prevents
the someone else from coming here and buying my clients. It all seems
very subtle--one thing with two names. Not like engineering at all. ;->

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw