Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Fw: States That Require S.E.'s

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
I live and practice here on Guam, which is an unincorporated Territory of
the US.

Our PE/SE registration requirements are such that :

1) PE's can sign the structural plans for ANY structure (including
hazardous, hospital, school, bridge) as long as it is less than 3 stories
and 65' in height.

2) An SE has to sign ANY structure (including an office building,  condo,
hotel) that is over 3 stories or 65' in height.

T. Eric Gillham PE
GK2 Inc.
PO Box 3207  Agana, Guam  96932
Email - gk2(--nospam--at)
Ph:  (671) 477-9224
Fax: (671) 477-3456

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Powell <Stevep(--nospam--at)>
To: seaint(--nospam--at) <seaint(--nospam--at)>
Date: Thursday, March 18, 1999 12:56 AM
Subject: States That Require S.E.'s

>I need some help.
>My local Structural Engineer's Association has given me the task of finding
out which States offer a SE license and if limitations are then placed on
what a PE can design.