A lot of messages not for me

17.03.1999
Dear Sirs,
my name is Massimo Montanari and I live in Torino,Italy.I would like to inform you that,due to a possible problem in the e-mail system,i keep receiving at my e-mail adress (max.mont(--nospam--at)iol.it) a lot of messages sent to seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org.

Since I'm not able to find a solution from here,I'am asking you (and my provider)for help in solving this problem.Take into account that in this moment,for example, I'm receiving 74 messages not adressed to me.

Best regards.

M.Montanari