Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

RE: States That Require S.E.'s

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
I can't resist responding to this one, but I have some input on California
SE - a licensed Civil in California can design any structure (assuming
he/she has an acceptable level of competence) except hospitals, schools &
emergency essential facilities (by law) .  Also California SE exam is not
NCEE as used by the rest of the USA (Oregon and Washington Included).  

J. Baltar

> -----Original Message-----
> From:	Steve Powell [SMTP:Stevep(--nospam--at)]
> Sent:	Wednesday, March 17, 1999 12:28
> To:	seaint(--nospam--at)
> Subject:	Re: States That Require S.E.'s
> Phil, could you tell me the states that you are registered in. Like you I
> have a PE in many states and only the one's in the west offer the SE. Here
> in Utah we can get a SE but other that putting that behind your name it
> does does no good.