RE: States That Require S.E.'s

I can't resist responding to this one, but I have some input on California
SE - a licensed Civil in California can design any structure (assuming
he/she has an acceptable level of competence) except hospitals, schools &
emergency essential facilities (by law) .  Also California SE exam is not
NCEE as used by the rest of the USA (Oregon and Washington Included).

J. Baltar