Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Structural Shapes[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Structural Shapes
- From: "Scott A Jensen" <SAJ5(--nospam--at)inel.gov>
- Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 07:40:12 -0700
AISC has a database file which they will sell to you. It's relatively inexpensive. "Chris Towne" <ctowne(--nospam--at)newwave.net> on 03/18/99 06:33:32 AM Please respond to seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org To: "SEAINT List Server" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org> cc: (bcc: Scott A Jensen/SAJ5/LMITCO/INEEL/US) Subject: Structural Shapes Does anyone know where I can get a database with all of the structural shapes and properties? Chris Towne E.I.T.
- Prev by Subject: Structural Shapes
- Next by Subject: RE: Structural Shapes
- Previous by thread: Re: Structural Shapes
- Next by thread: RE: Structural Shapes