Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

RE: Structural Shapes

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Yes, It's called the AISC Database and you can get it from the publications/software section of the AISC web site at

-----Original Message-----
From:	Chris Towne [SMTP:ctowne(--nospam--at)]
Sent:	Thursday, March 18, 1999 7:34 AM
To:	SEAINT List Server
Subject:	Structural Shapes

Does anyone know where I can get a database with all of the structural
shapes and properties?

Chris Towne E.I.T.