Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

RE: Structural Shapes

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
I believe a similar database, including WWF sections, HSS and "Algoma only"
wide flanges is available from the Canadian institute of steel construction.

Paul Meyer

> -----Original Message-----
> From:	Charlie Carter [SMTP:carter(--nospam--at)]
> Sent:	Thursday, March 18, 1999 06:56 am
> To:	'seaint(--nospam--at)'
> Subject:	RE: Structural Shapes
> Yes, It's called the AISC Database and you can get it from the
> publications/software section of the AISC web site at