Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: States That Require S.E.'s

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
I believe the Utah SE license was/is referred to as Certified Structural Engineer, something that scared the Dicken's out of me when I moved here.

Glad to see you are trying to get a handle on this issue. I'm not aware of any legal distinction in the state of Utah for the use of SE.

BTW, would love to put the results of your efforts on the SEAU web page.

Barry H. Welliaper
Draper, UT

Steve Powell wrote:

> Phil, could you tell me the states that you are registered in. Like you I have a PE in many states and only the one's in the west offer the SE. Here in Utah we can get a SE but other that putting that behind your name it does does no good.