Re: States That Require S.E.'s

I believe the Utah SE license was/is referred to as Certified Structural Engineer, something that scared the Dicken's out of me when I moved here.

Glad to see you are trying to get a handle on this issue. I'm not aware of any legal distinction in the state of Utah for the use of SE.

BTW, would love to put the results of your efforts on the SEAU web page.

Barry H. Welliaper
Draper, UT
wellive(--nospam--at)ibm.net