Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: field squash..raquetball[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: field squash..raquetball
- From: "Jill T. Shuttleworth, P.E. S.E." <andeng(--nospam--at)televar.com>
- Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 09:19:35 -0800
The Architectural Graphic Standards Ninth Adition by Ramsey & Sleeper The American Institute of Architects Published by John Whiley & Sons, 1994, has court dimensions on page 679. The phone number in the front of the book is 1-800-225-5945.
The Address is John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
One Wiley Drive
Somerset, NJ 08875
I hope this helps. This book is probably available on line but I haven't checked.
Jill T. Shuttleworth, P.E., S.E.
Juan Manuel Sandoval Leal wrote:
I am working in a project... a club for be more specific and i need the
dimensions of squash and raquetball fields.. i will apreciate amy information
could give me
sincerely....ING. JUAN MANUEL SANDOVAL.
Get free e-mail and a permanent address at http://www.netaddress.com/?N=1
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) to the list, send email to
* admin(--nospam--at)seaint.org and in the body of the message type
* "join seaint" (no quotes). To Unsubscribe, send email
* to admin(--nospam--at)seaint.org and in the body of the message
* type "leave seaint" (no quotes). For questions, send
* email to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org
- field squash..raquetball
- From: Juan Manuel Sandoval Leal
- Prev by Subject: field squash..raquetball
- Next by Subject: Finding a text string in an AutoCAD dra
- Previous by thread: field squash..raquetball
- Next by thread: Engineer's Liability vis-a-vis Shop Draw