Re: field squash..raquetball

The Architectural Graphic Standards Ninth Adition by Ramsey & Sleeper The American Institute of Architects Published by John Whiley & Sons, 1994, has court dimensions on page 679.  The phone number in the front of the book is 1-800-225-5945.

 The Address is John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
One Wiley Drive
Somerset, NJ  08875

I hope this helps.  This book is probably available on line but I haven't checked.

Jill T. Shuttleworth, P.E., S.E.
Sunnyside, WA

Juan Manuel Sandoval Leal wrote:

I am working in a project... a club for be more specific and i need the
dimensions of squash and raquetball fields.. i will apreciate amy information
could give me

sincerely....ING. JUAN MANUEL SANDOVAL.