Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

RE: States That Require S.E.'s

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
> I believe the Utah SE license was/is referred to as Certified
> Structural Engineer, something that scared the Dicken's out
> of me when I moved here.

What can you say for a state that treats professional engineers no
differenly from the way it treats professional manicurists?