RE: [StrucTX] Sealing Provisions of Texas Licensing Law

Title: RE: [StrucTX] Sealing Provisions of Texas Licensing Law
Stan, on WHAT do you base YOUR conclusion?
-----Original Message-----
From: Caldwell, Stan [mailto:scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 1999 9:52 AM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: RE: [StrucTX] Sealing Provisions of Texas Licensing Law

Bill:

I believe that your interpretation is incorrect, and that a manual signature and date are required on each sheet, even if the seal is produced via cadd.  However, I am not certain, and any debate on this will not reach a conclusion within your time frame.  I recommend that you contact John Speed at the Texas PE Board in Austin.  Be old-fashioned, and use your telephone.  That way, you will hear it from the "horse's mouth".  Then, join the Houston chapter of SEAoT!

Regards,

Stan R. Caldwell, P.E.
Dallas, Texas