crane/bld'g. loads

I'm presently working on a 40' x 100' cmu building which has a 16T
overhead bridge crane inside.

Due to the excessive height of walls (33'-4" to top of pilaster) i have
chosen to use the wf crane columns (20' spacing)  to brace the cmu walls
for out of plane loads and construct walls of 8" cmu spanning
horizontally between wf columns.

Roof construction is panelized with 5 1/8"x27" glb spanning in 40'
directions carried by wf columns. Due to the excessive skylight openings
(basically an 8' strip in the 100' direction is gone at middle of roof)
i am using a horizontal cross bracing system for diaphragm.

Here is my dilema:

Panel point loads of the x-bracing system can be either:

1. - Based upon the building analysis, .183W - or -
2. - Based on the elements analysis, .3W

Question:

1. - The element (.3W) analysis will result in significantly higher
panel point loads than the building (.183) analysis. Should the
x-bracing system and end walls be designed for this higher load. In
other words, should I carry the top of wf column reaction (which is the
result of .3W wall and moving .6W crane) through the system. - or-

2. Should I just connect the top of column to the x-bracing system for
the element load and design the x-bracing system and end walls for the
building load.

3. Should the crane load sent into the diaphragm  be .6W or should .6W
be used only for crane rail connections and some lesser value (.183W) be
sent into diaphragm.

Regards,

Mark