RE: Structural Shapes

Go to the library and copy chapter 16 from volume 2 (40 pages) - that gives
you 95% of seismic requirements in the code (doesn't cover design details
for specific materials (wood, steel, concrete etc.) or go to internet and do
a search an "Construction Criteria Database" - most organizations can get a
free subscription to this CD which has all the codes on it........J. Baltar