Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Anchor Bolt Post-Tensioning[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Anchor Bolt Post-Tensioning
- From: "Moore, Danny" <drmoore(--nospam--at)sbec.com>
- Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 17:35:04 -0600
Does anyone have a reference for the following: - Anchor bolts for a vertical vessel require a specific post-tensioning force. How much torque should be applied in tightening the nut to achieve the post-tension force required? Thanks in advance. Danny Moore Civil/Structural Engineer S & B Engineers and Constructors
- Prev by Subject: analysis of multi-sided, tapered, steel tubes/pipe -Reply
- Next by Subject: Re: Anchor Bolt Post-Tensioning
- Previous by thread: DANGER: Mortal virus!!!
- Next by thread: Re: Anchor Bolt Post-Tensioning