pca-frame

    I would like to know if any of you has experienced any kind of problems with pca-frame v1.1.  Thing is we bought it some time ago and we noticed some minor bugs, particularly in the graphic output.
    But lately we found out that if you put a moment at the center of a beam, M is=0 along the beam up to the point of application and then the value is M up to the end of the beam.  Moreover, internal and external forces and moments are 0 (reactions are 0!)
    As a consequence of this we demanded PCA a fix for the bug and a warning to all registered users, but we got nothing else than an apology letter.
    Anyone out there using pca-frame had the same problem (or others, fwiw)?

Regards,

Rodrigo Lema.