Enercalc - Printing Sketches

Hello:

I would like to get some suggestions as to how other engineers on this
mail-server print the sketches from Enercalc.  I really liked the output
from the dos version 4.x but the windows versions does not have this
feature.  When I talked to Technical support they said they have been
working on this (and it has been more than a year).

I find it just easier to sketch it in myself on the  sheet instead of all
the hassel involved in coying and pasting into other programs.

- Aswin