Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[no subject][Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAINT" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- From: "vicpeng" <vicpeng(--nospam--at)vtcg.com>
- Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 17:08:42 -0800
Been lurking but enjoying.
Does anyone know of a reasonable range of dead loads for fixed church pews or main seating typical inside a new church?
Thor Tandy P.Eng MCSCE
- Prev by Subject: [no subject]
- Next by Subject: "C35A" for concrete strength in BS Code
- Previous by thread: Enercalc - Printing Sketches
- Next by thread: Re: LADBS to CBC 97 reply