Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: States That Require S.E.'s

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Bill Polhemus wrote:

> > I believe the Utah SE license was/is referred to as Certified
> > Structural Engineer, something that scared the Dicken's out
> > of me when I moved here.
> What can you say for a state that treats professional engineers no
> differenly from the way it treats professional manicurists?