Re: PCA-Frame

> But the point here is that the program had bugs, ...
> we told people at PCA about.  Then they
>said sorry and thanks and that was it.
>...that's not a professional and/or ethical way to act.
It's fairly common, now that CAE software has become more 'mature.'
Program support is expensive, and Microsoft has set the example of 'ship
it and let your customers find the bugs.' Some day there's going to be
serious accident resulting from a bug in some analysis package and a
lawyer will get a look at all those disclaimers of merchantability.
Should be quite a brou-ha-ha.

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw