RE: States That Require S.E.'s; Does Size Matter?

British Columbia gives you a choice of either a 27 mm ( 1-1/16) or 46 mm
(1-13/16)  diameter seal (both are valid).
You are free to speculate as to the motivations of those who choose the big
one..

Paul Meyer
250-368-2407
pmeyer(--nospam--at)hasimons.com