Re: pca-frame

In a message dated 3/22/99 13:58:44 Eastern Standard Time,
peter.p.devere1(--nospam--at)jsc.nasa.gov writes:

> Jan:
>
>  Could you share that information with us?
>

>  Peter  De Vere
>  JSC
>  Houston, Texas

No. (Actually,  I did share everything I remember about it with you) I had to
get the book for the university library and it was at least 12 years ago.  I
remember the big picture but not the details.  I just dug through some old
notes but couldn't find it.  However, I am not spinning a yarn.  I'm calling
my professor (Zia Razzaq @ Old Dominion U).  The man has a memory about such
things that is pretty phenomenal.  He also happens to live in my neighborhood
and we see each other on occasion.

Jan Harris, PE
Liberty Engineering, PC
Virginia Beach, VA