RE: Railroad bridge Design

I have to say that my search for such publications was disappointing. A
search of Amazon.com's website (http://www.amazon.com) turned up literally
NOTHING.

We did have some success in getting "bits and pieces" of information--mainly
xeroxed sheets--from various operating companies.  Burlington Northern Santa
Fe Railroad was in our experience the most helpful in this regard.