Re: pca-frame

>Turns out he
>was pointing me to a part of the text that he knew was wrong, a typo that
>only
>a rigorous check would catch.
I think that's a smart move. If I were ever to teach a course in finite
element methods (which will never happen) I'd spend a fair amount of time
giving the class deliberately screwed up results to review, starting with
telling them one thing and actually assigning something else. Good way to
learn about working in a project office.

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw