Re: Advice on seeking Canadian PE Registration

>I am looking to get registered in Canada to do structural engineering in the
>Ontario area.
My understanding is that non-Canadians may only be registered on a
project-to-project basis, and usually only in association with a Canadian
firm. This came up with a client of mine, and I recollect that Ontario
has the major requrements on the provincial government web page.

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw