Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: Advice on seeking Canadian PE Registration

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Dear Tom:

About ten years ago I tried to get registered in Ontario.  At that time
only Canadian citizens and British Commmonwealth subjects were allowed to
apply.  The free trade agreement was supposed to change this.  Given the
current rate of exchange on Canadian dollars, you will be working for very
little fee.

John Schenne, PE
Schenne & Associates

> From: Bouffard, Tom <TBouffard(--nospam--at)>
> To: Seaint (E-mail) <seaint(--nospam--at)>
> Subject: Advice on seeking Canadian PE Registration
> Date: Monday, March 22, 1999 2:44 PM
> I am looking to get registered in Canada to do structural engineering in
> Ontario area.  Does anyone have any information on the appropriate
> registration boards to call to get an application?
> from the desk of
> Thomas A. Bouffard
> (703) 827-9552 voice
> (703) 356-2031 fax