Re: Advice on seeking Canadian PE Registration

Dear Tom:

About ten years ago I tried to get registered in Ontario.  At that time
only Canadian citizens and British Commmonwealth subjects were allowed to
apply.  The free trade agreement was supposed to change this.  Given the
current rate of exchange on Canadian dollars, you will be working for very
little fee.

John Schenne, PE
Schenne & Associates