Concession Stand Live Load

I've been volunteered to do the new concession stand for our soccer
organization.  I don't normally work with residential or light commercial
construction.

We are planning a 2-story building with concessions, restrooms, storage,
etc. downstairs.  The upper story would be used for board meetings, referee
meetings, etc.  What live load is applicable for such a use?  100 psf seems
excessive, but that's what ASCE 7-95 has for Assembly areas with moveable
seats?  Does another classification apply?

David Finley