    From: PEC - Lake City <pec(--nospam--at)isgroup.net>
    To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
    Date: Wednesday, March 24, 1999 9:12 AM
    Subject: Re: Concession Stand Live Load

    The upstairs is going to be one large open room (32'-0" x 25'-4" inside dimensions).  There are about 20 people on the board, but only an average of 15 make it to the meetings.  However, the possiblity exists for a large number of people to get in there.

    What about a posted live load of 60 psf and number of occupants?

    David