RE: Concession Stand Live Load

Wisconsin does not require an elevator if the upper level is no more than
500 square feet and no more than 5 people are allowed onto the upper level.
This is a recent code provision written primarily to cover press boxes at
high school athletic facilities.  From what I remember, the state came up
with this after negotiating with the Dept. of Justice.  I think that the
Feds. are planning a similar exemption.

Roger Davis
SDS Architects, Inc
205 N. Dewey Street