Plywood diaphragms shear strength

I came across a plywood diaphragm that does not use the typical fastener
patterns that are common in published shear tables put out by the industry.
Does anyone know of published data for establishing the shear capacity of the
diaphragm.  By the way I love design examples.  SDI has such examples for
metal decking diaphragms.  Does the plywood industry publish such or are
there any text books that address how to establish plywood shear strength
capacity for diaphragms

Thanks in advance
Jim