Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
UBC on CD ROM[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: UBC on CD ROM
- From: dodgen(--nospam--at)icbo.org
- Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 12:06:22 -0800
The historical version of the UBC on CD ROM is similar to the UBC on CD ROM for 1991. Because of limitations this version consists of original documents scanned into a CD ROM. There are nine editions of the code on this CD. Searches work best if you use the fuzzy logic mode. Hope this helps. David Dodgen icbo.org
- Prev by Subject: Re: Fw: Fw: UBC 97 Drift
- Next by Subject: UBC on CD-ROM?
- Previous by thread: Plywood diaphragms shear strength
- Next by thread: Rigid wood diaphragms, more to disagree with