Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Deep Foundations Institute (DFI) - Request for Address[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: SEAINT List Server <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Deep Foundations Institute (DFI) - Request for Address
- From: "Stamper, James H." <JStamper(--nospam--at)heery.com>
- Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 19:48:18 -0500
- Cc: "Imam, Arafat" <AImam(--nospam--at)heery.com>, "Wheatley, Pat" <PWheatle(--nospam--at)heery.com>, "Schoenfeld, Fred" <FSchoenf(--nospam--at)heery.com>
Does anyone know the location of The Deep Foundations Institute (DFI) and how to contact them. The latest and only address that I have for DFI is dated 1993 and was transmitted to us by a contractor in 1994, as follows: Deep Foundations Institute (DPI) P.O. Box 281 Sparta, New Jersey 07871 USA I have no telephone number and long distance information couldn't help. A web search returned nothing, as did an inquiry to a pile contractor. The Augered Cast-in-Place Pile Commitee of DFI apparently published a document in 1993 titled "Auger Cast-in-Place Pile Model Specification". I'd like to obtain a copy of the latest version of that document, and perhaps other DFI publications as well, but I can't seem to locate them. Does anyone have any information regarding DFI or the document referenced above? Also, does anyone know of a different industry standard specification or other reference standard for auger cast grout piles (other than the model building codes)? Thanks in advance, James H. Stamper, PE (Jim) Senior Structural Engineer Heery International, Inc. Atlanta, Georgia (E-Mail: jstamper(--nospam--at)heery.com)
- Prev by Subject: Deep Foundations Institute (DFI) - Reque
- Next by Subject: Re: Deep Foundations Institute (DFI) - Request for Address
- Previous by thread: Who wanna to hear Joke of seismology field?
- Next by thread: Re: Deep Foundations Institute (DFI) - Request for Address