Deep Foundations Institute (DFI) - Request for Address

Does anyone know the location of The Deep Foundations Institute (DFI) and
how to contact them.  The latest and only address that I have for DFI is
dated 1993 and was transmitted to us by a contractor in 1994, as follows:

	Deep Foundations Institute (DPI)
	P.O. Box 281
	Sparta, New Jersey 07871 USA

I have no telephone number and long distance information couldn't help.  A
web search returned nothing, as did an inquiry to a pile contractor.  The
Augered Cast-in-Place Pile Commitee of DFI apparently published a document
in 1993 titled "Auger Cast-in-Place Pile Model Specification".  I'd like to
obtain a copy of the latest version of that document, and perhaps other DFI
publications as well, but I can't seem to locate them.  Does anyone have any
information regarding DFI or the document referenced above?  Also, does
anyone know of a different industry standard specification or other
reference standard for auger cast grout piles (other than the model building
codes)?

Thanks in advance,

James H. Stamper, PE (Jim)
Senior Structural Engineer
Heery International, Inc.
Atlanta, Georgia
(E-Mail:  jstamper(--nospam--at)heery.com)