Deep Foundations Institute (DFI) - Reque

Jim,

The web site is:

www.dfi.org

Using the search engine, www.infind.com (inference find) and searching on
"Deep Foundation Institute," (with the ") it gave me several links, one of
which was "publications."  Clicking on that gave me the dfi publications
page, which revealed the URL of the home page.

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona

James H. Stamper wrote:

. > Does anyone know the location of The Deep Foundations Institute (DFI) and
. > how to contact them.  The latest and only address that I have for DFI is
. > dated 1993 and was transmitted to us by a contractor in 1994, as follows:

. >         Deep Foundations Institute (DPI)
. >         P.O. Box 281
. >         Sparta, New Jersey 07871 USA

. > I have no telephone number and long distance information couldn't help.  A
. > web search returned nothing, as did an inquiry to a pile contractor.  The
. > Augered Cast-in-Place Pile Commitee of DFI apparently published a document
. > in 1993 titled "Auger Cast-in-Place Pile Model Specification".  I'd like
. > to obtain a copy of the latest version of that document, and perhaps
. > other DFI publications as well, but I can't seem to locate them. Does
. > anyone have any information regarding DFI or the document referenced
. > above?  Also, does anyone know of a different industry standard
. > specification or other reference standard for auger cast grout piles
. > (other than the model building codes)?

. > Thanks in advance,