Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Lamellar Tearing[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Lamellar Tearing
- From: Glauco <glauco(--nospam--at)cenpes.petrobras.com.br>
- Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 14:34:46 -0300
Dear Sirs; Do you concern about Lamellar Tearing in your Structural Projects? In a frame connection between a girder and the column do you concern about it? Does AISC recommend something about it? Do you know any rule of the thumb about Lamellar Tearing? (In plates less than 19 mm it doesn't occur?) (What kinds of ASTM steel it doesn't occurs) (Does it occur in rolled shapes?) What kind of test I can do to know if a plate is resistent to Lamellar Tearing? Tks, Glauco de Deus Ribeiro Civil Engineer
- Prev by Subject: Re: lag screws
- Next by Subject: Lamellar Tearing
- Previous by thread: Who wanna to hear Earthquake jokes?
- Next by thread: Lamellar Tearing