Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Humour[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Humour
- From: rlewis(--nospam--at)techteam.org (Richard Lewis)
- Date: 26 Mar 1999 01:45:50 GMT
seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org,Internet writes: AS IF THIS DOESN'T SAY IT ALL...... This is a transcript of an ACTUAL radio conversation of a US Naval ship with Canadian authorities off the coast of Newfoundland in October 1995. Radio conversation released by the Chief of Naval Operations 10/10/95 Afraid NOT! This is an old joke that goes back to the times of morse code and signal lights. __________________________________________________ Richard Lewis, P.E. Missionary TECH Team rlewis(--nospam--at)techteam.org The service mission like-minded Christian organizations may turn to for technical assistance and know-how.
- Prev by Subject: Humour
- Next by Subject: RE: Humour
- Previous by thread: UBC 97 Drift
- Next by thread: RE: Humour