RE: Humour

Very old joke. Apparently recycling isn't unique to the steel industry...I
remember reading this one in the Reader's digest when I was a kid in the
60's and it was supposedly a W.W.II story.  Probably really dates back to
the Battle of Zama.

BTW, the USS Abraham Lincoln is based in Washington isn't it?  Last time I
checked that was on the Pacific Ocean.