Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
ETABS COORDINATE SYSYTEM[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: ETABS COORDINATE SYSYTEM
- From: "Sung Chung" <schung(--nospam--at)uzuncase.com>
- Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 12:36:17 -0500
I am using ETABS version 6 to analyze 29th story shear wall response under windload.
In the ETABSOUT, the result is shown referenced to MAJOR and MINOR axis. Are these just a local coordinate system to a frame element? or Do these mean something else in ETABS?
- Prev by Subject: erase from email list
- Next by Subject: Fw: ETABS COORDINATE SYSYTEM
- Previous by thread: Re: Fw: UBC 97 Drift
- Next by thread: Fw: ETABS COORDINATE SYSYTEM