Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
bending stainless steel[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: bending stainless steel
- From: "Alex C. Nacionales" <alexcnac(--nospam--at)easycom.net>
- Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 16:17:28 +0800
How much strength is lost when you bend stainless steel by heating? I need to bend stainless steel bolts (150 deg) to hook to church bells. The bolts will hold the counter weights. Any suggestions for a better way? Thanks Alex
- Prev by Subject: baseplate analysis problem -Reply
- Next by Subject: Re: bending stainless steel
- Previous by thread: Re: please take me off..
- Next by thread: Re: bending stainless steel